What does the button on AirPods case do? | Official Blog
The button on the back of your AirPods case is the setup button and is used in some cases when pairing them with your device.
If you can’t connect to your AirPods anymore this is what you should do:
Follow these steps on your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth
- Tap the icon next to your AirPods then tap forget this device.
- Put your AirPods in the case and close the lid.
- Wait 15 seconds and then open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash amber a few times, then flash white.
- Place your AirPods close to your device. Follow the steps on your iOS device's screen.
If you still don't hear the connect sound after a few seconds or can't hear it when your AirPods are in your ears:
- Make sure that your AirPods are charged.
- Make sure that the device you want to connect with has Bluetooth enabled.
We hope you found this tutorial helpful.
Yours with love,