Need help finding your AirPods? Don't Worry!! It's very easy to locate them.
In this tutorial, we'll explain how to find your lost AirPods Case.
With Find My iPhone App you can-
- Look up your lost Apple AirPods device
- Play a sound to locate them
- See the last time and place they were online
How does it work?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Find My iPhone app.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap your AirPods.
On your computer:
- Go to iCloud.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open Find iPhone.
- Click All Devices, then click your AirPods.
Understanding the device’s status:
> A gray dot means your AirPods are off, out of battery, in their case, or out of range.
> A green dot lets you know that your AirPods are online. That means you can play a sound or get directions to find them.
> A blue dot shows the device that you’re using to look for your missing AirPods.
We hope you found this tutorial helpful.
Yours with love,