[2+2 Pack] LK 2 Pack Google Pixel 6 Screen Protector + 2 Pack Camera Lens Protector, 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Pixel 6, Scratch & Water Resistant, Crystal Clear, Air Bubble Free, 6.4-Inch
- Compatibility with Pixel 6 Only: LK screen protector and camera lens protector are specifically designed for Google Pixel 6 6.4-inch. [Note: this screen protector combo is not fit for Google Pixel 6a.]
- Extremely High Definition: With 99.99% transmittance, the camera lens protector does not affect the camera's flash, which enables to keep the original high resolution of pictures and videos.
- 9H Tempered Glass: The Google Pixel 6 screen protector and camera lens protector combo is made from superior 9H tempered glass, which forms features of scratch-resistant and shatterproof, protecting your screen and camera lens perfectly.
- Case-Friendly Design: Extra space is left around the borders for the case to wrap around the edges of your mobile without interfering with the Screen Protector & Camera Lens Protector, compatible with most cases.
- What's in the Box: 2 pack Google Pixel 6 tempered glass screen protector & 2 pack camera lens protector & installation tools.
3 Steps to Tackle the Fingerprint Unlock Problem
Step 1 Please make sure your Android system has been updated to 12.0 or a newer version.
1.1 Open the 'setting'.
1.2 Click the 'System', then find the 'System Update' to check & update the system.
- [Fingerprint Sensor Calibration Tool of the newest system can vastly optimize the fingerprint sensor bug.]
Step 2 Follow the installation tutorial video & put the screen protector on.
- [Scan the QR Code of the package to watch the installation tutorial video.]
- [Please follow the installation procedure step by step.]
Step 3 Increase Touch Sensitivity.
3.1 Open the 'Settings'
3.2 Click the 'Display' will bring up the 'Increase Touch Sensitivity' on the bottom then activate it.
- [Please wake up your phone before unlocking.]
- [Just unlock in the fingerprint identification zone with a light touch. Touching for too long or pressing too hard may lead to unsuccessful unlock.]