Ailun 2 Pack Screen Protector Compatible for iPhone 13 Pro Max [6.7 inch] Display 2021 with 2 Pack Tempered Glass Camera Lens Protector,[9H Hardness]-HD
- Works For iPhone 13 Pro Max 2021 tempered glass screen protector and camera lens protector.Featuring maximum protection from scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
- Night shooting function: specially designed iPhone 13 Pro Max 6.7 Inch display 2021.The camera lens protector adopts the new technology of "seamless" integration of augmented reality, with light transmittance and night shooting function, without the need to design the flash hole position, when the flash is turned on at night, the original quality of photos and videos can be restored.
- It is 100% brand new,Precise laser cut tempered glass, exquisitely polished,0.33mm ultra-thin tempered glass screen protector maintains the original response sensitivity and touch, bringing you a good touch experience.
- Easiest Installation - Please watch our installation video tutorial before installation.Removing dust and aligning it properly before actual installation,no worrying about bubbles,enjoy your screen as if it wasn't there.
- 99.99% High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints,enhance the visibility of the screen.
|Compatible||iPhone 13||iPhone 13 Pro||iPhone 13 Pro Max||iPhone 13 mini||iPhone 13 mini||iPhone 13 Pro Max|
|Quantity||4 Pack||4 Pack||3 Pack||3 Pack||4 Pack||4 Pack|
|Feature||Anti Scratch||Anti Scratch||Anti Scratch||Anti Scratch||Anti Scratch||Anti-Spy|
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.The flexibility of the Glass Screen Protector is just the same as the plastic material, Is it made of tempered glass or plastic?
This screen protector is a real tempered glass. The plasticly flexibily is the exact reason why we call it tempered glass screen protector. Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
2.It can't tell it's Glass or Plastic by the appearance and we don't have the high-tech laboratory equipment at home, so what could we as a customer do to identify it?
Well, there does have one simple, quick and cost-effective way to run a test all by yourself, and it's supper accurate.as the basic scientific fact, the Melting Point of most plastic at between 160 and 210 degrees Celsius while the glass material is at least over 1400 degrees Celsius, so is there a lighter around?
3. Does it come with a cleaning wipe to use prior to placing on the phone?
Yes, the package includes: 4*Guide Stickers, 4*Wet Wipe&4*Dry Wipe,2*Dust Absorber
4.How can I remove a cracked glass screen protector?
Lift the screen protector with the card from any corner of the screen protector. Once the corner has been lifted off the device, hold the corner and remove slowly.( If you would ever find CHIP or CRACK on screen protector, for your safety, please wear glove to remove screen protector gently to avoid any possible further damage or inquiry.
5.Why it is smaller than the actual screen of my device?
It is for case friendly ,the product is designed to be slightly narrower on both sides to fit for most of phone cases in the market, and this minimizes the chances of bubbles, peeling, and cracking.
6.How can I remove bubbles?
Before placing the screen protector, first clean the screen by using kits in the package. If there are bubbles, please try to press the bubble by using your finger with a little force, and try to use a ruler or a credit card to help you with the problem, but a thin cloth pad is needed on the surface of the screen to avoid scratches the protector.