BESTIG Compatible with Resin Apple Watch Band 40mm 38mm 41mm Stainless Steel Buckle Waterproof for iWatch Series 6/5/4/3/2/1/SE/7 Replacement Strap for Women Men (Nougat White 38mm/40mm/41mm)
- [Applicable models]Compatible with all Apple Watch 41mm 40mm 38mm, including iWatch Series 7/6/5/4/3/2/1/SE Sport, Nike+ etc. Fit for all wrists smaller than 5.1"-7.8", almost for the vast majority of people.
- [Stylish design]This iWatch band is stylish and dazzling design, made of high-quality resin material and polished by experienced craftsman，smooth and skin-friendly,makes it very comfortable to wear in in daily work, life or travel
- [Lightweight&Waterproof]The resin apple watch band only 30g，Lighter than stainless steel metal band，Relax your wrists without stress.and It's waterproof,Suitable for swimming and snorkeling,but not scuba diving.
- [Easy to use and adjust]You only need to press easily the buttons on both sides of the Stainless Steel Buckle to open the strap or release it. The package is contain a links removal tool, an instruction. You could easily remove the extra links to fit your wrist perfectly
- [Buy with confidence]Best gift for women, girls and friends in Thanksgiving Day，Christmas， Anniversary, Birthday, Valentine's Day etc. Any problem please contact with us, we will address without any delay, our professional and friendly customer service are 24h online.
- Applicable models
Compatible with all Apple Watch 41mm/40mm/38mm, including Series 7/6/5/4/3/2/1/SE Sport, Nike+ etc. Fit for all wrists smaller than 5.1"-7.8", almost for the vast majority of people
- Made of top resin material with colorful and stylish design. Each piece of resin is slowly polished by the experienced artificers, slim and elegant further offer you great use experience.
- There are many different colors and patterns to choose from, no matter which style/colour you want, you can find it here
- How to Ajust your watch band
1.Remove strap links as the arrow indicate.
2.Pins and links are apart from the band.
If you need to remove multiple links, you just need to remove two pins of the multiple links that the first and last , you don't need to remove every single link
3.Assemble the links and pins in the opposite arrow direction.
The tail end of pins (that is, the smaller end) needs to be loaded against the direction shown by the arrow when installing. For details, please read the attached drawings of the instruction manual carefully to avoid damage to the watchband caused by wrong operation.
4.Use the end of the tool or other hard objects to press the pin into the band then the adjustment finish.