Hotec UHF Wireless Headset Microphone/Lavalier Lapel Mic with Bodypack Transmitter and Mini Rechargeable Receiver 1/4" Output, for Live Performances, Support Phone
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Wireless receiver with universal 1/4” plug works with mixers, PA speakers, karaoke machines w/ 1/4 MIC IN for voice amplifying and phones, laptops, DSLR cameras (with adaptor included) for recording.
- CLEAR SOUND QUALITY: Hotec wireless lavalier microphone systems offers high quality sound transmission and clear voice at operating range up to 100ft line of sight without feedback or distortion.
- EASY SET UP: Plug and play, powered by rechargeable batteries, select the lapel or the headset mic and plug it into the microphone socket of the transmitter, turn on both, you are ready to go.
- SELECTABLE FREQUENCIES: With 32 selectable UHF frequencies, less prone to electric appliance interference and offers stable signal transmission and allows multiple sets working together without interference.
- MULTI-USE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for live performances like preaching in church, weddings, presentations, school plays, trainings, public speeches, interviews or video and audio recording
Hotec H-U05 UHF Wireless Headset/Lapel Microphone
This Hotec Wireless Headset/Lapel Microphone comes with a portable receiver, a Bodypack transmitter, a headset microphone and a lapel microphone. It is perfect for students, people starting out on YouTube, or other live events.
This Hotec professional UHF Wireless Headset/Lapel Microphone System provides clear and warm vocal sound. This wireless microphone system works with any PA, loud speaker, mixer, amplifier or karaoke machine that has mic input and mic volume control. Use the TS to TRS cable if it is a 3.5mm mic input.
You can also use this wireless microphone system to make audio recording, interview with iPhone/Android smartphones, tablets, PC or laptops using the adapter included in the box.Use TS to TRRS cable for phones, tablets, notebooks and TS to TRS cable for DSLR cameras and Desktop computers. NOT compatible with MacBook.
1. The lightning to 3.5mm adapter is needed (NOT included) if you would like to use it on iPhone 7 or above.
2. This is not designed with built-in speaker. You will need an external audio device for sound output.
3. In order to avoid feedback, please turn down the external audio device before you plug in the mini receiver and then increase the volume slowly.
4. We do not recommend to use this product with MacBook.
Supports Multiple Sets Working Together
The working frequency is from 902 to 915MHz and complies with the new FCC regulations for wireless microphone. This UHF technology also allows you to use several sets together without interfere with each other, great for interviews or small groups.
Spend a few minutes to select the most appropriate frequency before using this system.
If you want multiple sets working together, you need FULL multiple sets including receiver and its transmitter(s). One H-U05 receiver syncs with one transmitter only. If you want two transmitters to sync with one receiver, check H-U25 or H-U25B.
Microphone Volume Control
The LCD display in the Bodypack transmitter shows you the frequency, microphone volume as well as the battery level. Change the microphone volume and frequency from the Bodypack transmitter is easy. Both the Bodypack transmitter and the portable mini receiver are powered by rechargeable batteries.
The content you will get in the box:
Portable Mini Receiver x 1
Bodypack Transmitter x 1
Headset Microphone x 1
Lavalier Microphone x 1
USB charging cable x 1 (dual micro USB)
TS to TRS cable x 1
TS to TRRS cable x 1
Shoe mount x 1
Mini tripod x 1
Phone holder x 1
User manual x 1
|Microphone type||Condenser microphone||Condenser microphone||Dynamic mirophones||Condenser microphone||Dynami microphone||Condenser microphone|
|Wired or wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless|
|Support multiple units work together||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume control source||From your audio device or the Bodypack transmitter||From your audio device or the Bodypack transmitter||From your audio device or the Receiver or the Bodypack Transmitter||From your audio device or the transmitter||From your audio device||From your audio device or the transmitter|
|Recever Power Source||Built in rechargeable battery||Built in rechargeable battery||Removeable rechargeable battery with large capacity||Built in rechargeable battery||Built in rechargeable battery||2 X AAA battery|
|Transmitter Power Source||Built in rechargeable battery||Built in rechargeable battery||AA battery x 2||Built rechargeable battery||AA battery x 2||2 X AAA battery|
|Receiver Working Time||6 hours||3 hours||Up to 10 hours||6 hours||3 hours||3-8 hours subject to the battery capacity|
|Transmitter Working Time||6 hours||6 hours||3-8 hours subject to the battery capacity||6 hours||3-8 hours subject to the battery capacity||3-8 hours subject to the battery capacity|
|Support Podcast||✓||✓||No, additional TRS or TRRS cable is needed||✓||✓||✓|