Mosonio Compatible with Apple Watch Band 38mm with Case Women, Jewelry Replacement Metal Wristband Strap with 2 Pack Bling PC Protective Cover for iWatch Series 3/2/1(38mm, Silver)
- ❤Compatible with Apple Watch Series 3/2/1 (38mm); [iWATCH NOT INCLUDED]. Suitable for 5.5-8.1 inch wrists.
- ❤Pretty Design: Set with eye-catching bling crystal, metal band will make your watch receive many compliments, as well match up the same attractive bling watch case, which is the best choice for watch decoration and protection. The two kinds of PC cover makes your watch look luxury and attractive(This case just protect 4 Edges, Not includes screen protector).
- ❤Band Material: Made of premium metal material with shinny rhinestones decoration, well polished, no sharp edges, water/sweat-proof, robust to use. Good gift for multifarious watch band lovers, well fits with different outfits and occasions.The PC case is made of premium polycarbonate, no deformation and discoloration, protects the Watch and around edges from shocks or scratches.
- ❤Easy to adjust: The band comes with upgraded resizing tool and clear instruction, you could easily remove the extra links for the watch band to fit your wrist perfectly. The PC cases with Precise Cutouts for functional buttons and ports, you can easy snap on and take off the case, Do not affected the band insertion or watch charging.
- ❤What you get: 1* Watch band + 2* Watch protector case + 1* remove tool + 1 *user manual
Jewelry Stylish Replacement Band Compatible for iWatch 38mm Series 1 2 3 | Dressing Your Unique Style Watch in Anytime and Anywhere
Good Practicability: Unique Design Make ALL Links Removable, Suitable For Any Size Wrist!
Convenient: Equipped with Full Set Tools and Clear Installation Instructions that keep the band easy to install and remove.
100% Satisfaction And RISK FREE Warranty
18 months free replacement or full refund without return
If the item you received with defective in any way during the warranty, please message us for free replacement or refund without return.
How to Remove/Resize the Links:
1.Put the replacement band in the upgraded hand-removing tool,make sure the arrow goes down;
2.Aim the pin of the removing tool at the connecting pin of the link you want to remove, rotate the thumb screw of the hand-removing tool to push the connecting pin down;
3.Select the length you want, and repeat the step 1-2 to remove links;
4.Link them back with connecting pin and make sure the arrow goes up;
5.Aim the connecting pin at the hole of the link, and strike the pin slightly by the bottom of the removing tool (ATTENTION: The connected pins should not be reversed, or it easily being bent or broke when knocking back);
NOTE: The bifurcate part of the connecting pin should always toward the direction of the arrow.