Screen Protector for iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro [6.1 Inch], MaitreFix 3 Pack Screen Tempered Glass Film, 9H Hardness, HD, Rounded Edge, Bubble Free, Case Friendly, Scratch Resistant.
- [Edge-to-edge Protection] The rounded edge of the phone screen is not easy to damage. High-quality 9H hardness tempered glass can resist scratches from keys and other sharp objects. 13 times of 1.2 meters drop test on the screen surface and edge, the mobile phone screen and tempered film all intact.
- [Compatible Phone Model] This tempered glass screen protector works for iPhone 13/iPhone 13Pro 6.1 inches, it can feature maximum protection from scratches, scrapes, and bumps. Please check the phone model before buying.
- [99.99% Light Transmittance High Definition Display] 99.99% optical-grade light transmittance, blocking and filtering ultraviolet rays effectively, and enhancing the visibility of the screen. Preserve your phone’s original retina display quality with transparency and clarity. The surface of the protective film is treated with a plasma oleophobic coating, which is very smooth, prevents fingerprints from sweat and grease effectively, making the screen very easy to clean.
- [Sensitive Touch Response] Using precision laser cutting tempered glass, finely polished to make a 0.33mm ultra-thin tempered glass screen protective film, maintaining the original response sensitivity and touch, bringing you a perfect touch experience.
- [Easy Bubble-free installation] Please watch our installation video tutorial before installation. Remove dust and align correctly before installation, no worries about bubbles with a correct operation, you will feel the screen just like no film installed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is it made of tempered glass or plastic?
MaitreFix screen protector used real tempered glass. Compared with normal plastic, tempered is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength.
2.We can't identify its glass or plastic by appearance, what could we do as a customer to identify it?
There is a simple way to run a test using a lighter. As a basic scientific fact, the melting point of most plastic at between 160 and 210 degrees celsius, the glass material melting point is at least over 1400 degrees Celsius.
3. Does it come with a cleaning wipe?
Yes, the package includes:3*screen protectors, 6*guide stickers, 3*wet wipe,3*dust absorber.
4. How can I remove bubbles?
Before placing the screen protector, please first clean the screen by using kits in the package. If there are bubbles, please try to press the bubble by using your finger with a little force, and try to use a ruler or a credit card to help you with the problem, but a thin cloth pad is needed on the surface of the screen to avoid scratches the protector.
5. How can I remove a cracked glass screen protector?
Lift the screen protector with the card from any corner of the screen protector. Once the corner has been lifted off the device, hold the corner and remove it slowly. ( If you find any chip or crack on the screen protector, for your safety, please wear a glove to remove the screen protector gently to avoid any possible further damage or injury)
6. Why does the screen protector have a white edge?
The iPhone has curved edges around the screen, but due to inconsistencies in production, not all iPhones have exactly curved edges. If for some reason you receive a screen protector with a defect or other issue, please let us know,