Skoolzy Rainbow Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups, Bear Counters and Dice Math Toddler Games 71pc Set - Bonus Scoop Tongs, Storage Bags
- SKOOLZY TODDLER TOYS make for the best fun educational toys for Christmas or Birthday Presents and gifts for kids Toddlers, 3, 4 & 5 year olds!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; we offer superb educational toys and excellent customer service and if you're not totally satisfied with your purchase; we also offer a risk-free, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Money-back Guarantee! Click the orange button to order your boy or girl toys now!
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING TOYS with BEAR DICE: Children will find MANY WAYS TO PLAY. The counting BEARS with CUPS & bear DICE make for fun toddler games. As occupational therapy toys for toddlers, preschool and k-3 boy or girl; these occupational therapy gifts will the improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills development of your 3, 4, 5 or 6 year old preschoolers to learn to add, count, sort & stack
- TODDLER EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Great STEM educational math manipulatives for preschoolers and montessori materials toy that includes rainbow color sorting & counting activities designed to MOTIVATE AND STIMULATE YOUR CHILD'S MIND. The bear counters are also great as sensory autism toys or math Montessori toys for toddlers. The toddler toys work as baby learning toys for 3 year old boys and girls to make fun toddler activities. They are useful for preschool learning toys for 4, 5 or 6 year olds.
- Sorting toys make fun TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES for teaching color recognition & basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. The math manipulatives also function well as preschool toys with addition & counting toys by 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s. Use for educational games or boys and girl toys for kids math games for 3 year old toddlers through kindergarten and elementary and homeschool supplies. These montessori materials work well as fine motor skills toys for occupational therapy tools
- GIFT A TOY THAT IS EDUCATIONAL AND FUN: These bears matching toys are learning toys for babies, toddlers, preschool and elementary age children meaning that you will get many years of use from one toy. The travel toy storage container holds all the colored cups or bears & dice. Though the colored counters make great 3 year old girl toys, they are not intended for those who still place objects in their mouth. Bear counters are 1" tall. Supervision required if child is 3 years of age or younger!
- ✅ BEST GIFTS FOR GIRLS & BOYS ✅ The toddler learning toys for 3 year olds and stem toys for 4 year olds are a great resource for daycare and kindergarten. This educational kids toy in 6 colors is SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD. The teddy bear counters and cups set made of durable plastic. The kids toys are independently Third-Party Lab Tested. Certified Non-Toxic and is BPA-Free, Lead-Free and Phthalates-Free.
Occupational therapy toys
Great fine motor skills development for children
2 years olds, 3 years olds, autistic kids use the scoop to practice hand-eye coordination and grip.
Toddler learning toys
The counting bears improve cognitive skills
The 1" bears are large enough for kids to grasp easily to work on their fine motor skills.
Perfect Gift for Toddlers
Add the bear counters to child's learning toy box.
Toddlers learn to identify colors, use fingers to sort & develop the pincer grip with toddler toy.
Great Preschool STEM toys for 4 year olds
The math manipulatives make great stem toys for 3 year olds, math games for kindergarten
Color Sorting Activity
Fun montessori toys for toddlers
This kid's toddler learning toys ages 2-4 includes sorting and counting activities
STUMPED FOR BEST TOYS FOR 3 YEAR OLD GIRL OR 4 YEAR OLD BOY TO GIVE AS A GIFT?
Sorting toys make fun TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES for color recognition & basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. The math manipulatives also function well as preschool toys with addition & counting toys. This Montessori toy works well as fine motor skills toy and occupational therapy tool.
Math skills toddlers can learn:
counting to 100,
skip counting, comparison, adding, making 10, non-standardized measurements,
addition, and subtraction.
Rainbow Bears with Sorting & Matching Cups
eBOOK ACTIVITY GUIDE
Download the Activity eBook to discover how to get more out of the Skoolzy Counting Bears!
Learn the basics of sorting, counting, color matching, patterning, stacking, ten frames, and games with the Rainbow Counting Bears.
60 small bears - in 6 colors (1 inch tall)/6 Plastic Matching Cups (3.5 inches x 3 inches)
1 Small Storage Bag (for bears) /1 Rainbow Bear Die (1.5 inches square)
1 Scoop Tong
1 Big Storage Tote
1 eBook Activity Download
TIME TO START LEARNING!
Fine Motor Skills