Wireless Lavalier Microphone 2.4G Dual-Channel Hollyland Lark 150 lapel mic with Charging Case,2&20g Ultra-Light Transmitters Built-in Hi-Fi MEMS Mic 5ms Latency &100m DSP with Cameras iPhone Mixer PC
- ✅【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHARGING CASE 】The charging case can store, pair and charge, upgrade the kits. Simply put transmitters and receiver into the case, they are automatically paired and automatically start to charge. The case can charge the whole kits up to 2.5 times when fully charged. The whole system can be used up to 18 hours for recording one sound source. The case is small and portable. So the kits are ready to use anytime anywhere.
- ✅【 2 Transmitters and 1 Receiver 】Hollyland Lark150 wireless mic includes 2 transmitters and 1 receiver. It can record two sound sources simultaneously. Used as lavalier mic/headphone mic/omnidirectional condenser mic/supply for braodcast level, can easily install on DSLR digital camera(Canon,Sony etc) or other mobile equipment on stands. Excellent signals, equipped with 3.5mm headphone real-time monitoring interface, you can test whether it works properly during voice recording.
- ✅【Small and Light】The coin-sized mic weights only 20.5g, equivalent to the weight of a walnut. It can be easily clipped to collar/lapel of shirt and hardly to be felt the weight. It has lavalier microphone and wind-muff included. No need spend extra money to buy these accessories.
- ✅【Stable Transmission and Professional Sound Quality 】It supports stable transmission up to 100m. And you can still get perfect voice when the talents turn back. The voice picked are broadcast-grade. Lark150 wireless mic has Audio Pops Preventive Design. The solution of safety track records in dual-channel, allowing post-processing to eliminate pops on microphones. It is widely used for short video shooting studio indoors and v-loggings and supports real-time monitoring.
- ✅【Wide Compatibility and Using Scenario】It's compatible with your audio recorder, camera, camcorder, iPhone/iPad/Android smartphone, DSLR cameras(Sony, Canon, etc.), laptops, computer, etc. It's suitable to be used in voice recording scenario like Youtube , commercials, v-logging, interviews, podcast, filming, church shootings and live streaming. Lark 150 wireless microphone system includes One Year Warranty. We offer professional service directly from the manufacturer.
Advantages of Hollyland Lark 150
Hollyland Lark150 is a compact 2.4GHz dual channel wireless lavalier microphone system with 2 transmitters/TXs, 1 receiver/RX, and a portable charging case. Its transmitters weighs only 0.72oz/20.5g, as small as a coin (L*W*H=1.45*1.45*0.69 inch). The talents can barely feel its existence whether clipping it on their collar or pocket. The transmission delay is less than 5ms, you don't have to worry about voice and video sync. The shooting distance can reach up to 100m line of sight range with stable and crystal clear audio transmission. Three working modes for you to choose: Mono, Stereo and Safety Tracks. Mono for 1 person, Stereo for 2 person, and Safety mode for outdoor shootings when audio-popping preventive measure is needed.
Portable Charging Case with Auto Pairing, Auto Charging Function
The charging case can charge the whole kit up to 2.5 times. It takes only 1.5h to recharge RX and TXs. After fully charged, TX can be used up to 4 hours and RX up to 7 hours. If you use one TX at a time, the whole system can work for 18 hours with the charging case. When taken out of the case, they are automatically turned on. When put inside, they are automatically paired and will start to charge if needed. Ready to use at anytime, anywhere.
Small and Light
The coin-sized mic weighs only 0.72oz/20.5g, as lightweight as a walnut. With built-in belt clip on TX and RX, the microphones can easily clip on any collar/lapel without pulling down your shirt, and the receiver can hold on to camera’s mount stably. The Lark 150 omnidirectional microphone also comes with 2 pairs of lavalier mics and furry wind-muffs. The wind-muffs are perfect to use in windy environment. You can choose different installation and audio input methods as you like.
Anti-vibration and Intelligent Noise Cancellation
You can still have stable voice recording when talents are moving around with the Hollyland anti-vibration function. And you don't have to worry too much about ambient noise since Lark 150 has intelligent Noise Cancellation function. It can filter out low-frequency environmental noise, making the sound pure and more relevant. This feature is very useful when shooting sports activities like yoga, working out, running, dancing and so on.
Two-way Mute Buttons & Real Time Monitoring
You can mute the mic from both the transmitters and receivers. It's easier to control what is being recorded. With real time monitoring function and OLED display, you can plug in your earphone on the receiver or your camera to listen, and do some adjustments timely. Lark 150 microphone system has 3 working modes; mono for one-person voice picking, stereo for 2 persons, and safety track mode to prevent pops (Right track is -6dB lower than the left one).
Fast Auto-pairing, Upgrade, Storage for the Whole System
The charging case is not only a power solution, you can get the kit paired, carry everything inside, and even upgrade the system by connecting the charging case to your computer using USB-C cable. The whole kit is automatically paired, and charged once put into the charging case. The OLED screen on the receiver shows the battery level of TX and RX. And the indicator lights help you understand their status.
Wide Compatibility and Using Scenario
The Lark 150 system is compatible with your audio recorder, DSLR cameras (Sony, Canon, etc.), camcorder, iPhone/iPad/Android smartphone, laptops, computer, etc. You can connect the receiver to your device using our TRS to TRS or TRS to TRRS cable that come with the package. It's perfect for voice recording scenario like YouTube, commercial, v-logging, interview, podcast, film making, church shooting and live streaming and so on. If you have any questions during use, please feel free to message us.
Note: If the Lark 150 System has not been used for some time, the transmitter/receiver/charging case may go into sleep mode automatically. This is normal to protect the battery, not defective. So if any unit cannot be recharged or turned on, please try the following steps to reset or update it first.
1. Reset it by using a needle to poke on the tiny hole on its side.
2. If the first step doesn’t work, please put the transmitters and receiver back to the charging case, long press one of the Mute buttons on the receiver to check if it's the latest version (V184.108.40.206).
3. If it’s not the latest version, please download the firmware online: bit.ly/lark150upgrade
|Interfaces||TX: 3.5mm Audio Input Port Charging/Upgrading Contacts RX: 3.5 mm TRS Output Interface 3.5mm Headset Interface Charging/Upgrading Contacts Charging Case: USB Type-C Interface|
|Frequency Bandwidth||2.4GHz AFH|
|Built-In Mic||Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz|
|Lavalier Mic||Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz|
|Reference Audio Input Level||-65 dBV|
|Maximum Input Sound Pressure||100dB SPL (1KHz@1m)|
|Dynamic Range||100 dBA|
|Audio Output Change Range||21-State: 45dB|
|Battery Mode||TX: 200mAh (0.76Wh) RX: 530mAh (1.96Wh) Charging Case: 3350mAh (12.16Wh)|
|Battery Life||TX: 4.5h RX: 7.5h Charging Case: About 2.5 times (Charge 2 TX and 1 RX at the Same Time in Full Charged States)|
|Charging Time||TX: 1.5h RX: 2h Charging Case: 2.5h|
|Firmware Upgrade Method||PC|
|Dimensions||TX: (L*W*H) 37*37*17.5mm RX: (L*W*H) 67*41*20.5mm Charging Case: (L*W*H) 121*61*43.5mm|
|Weight||TX: 20.5g RX: 51g Charging Case: 227.5g|
Connect your iPhone to the Lark 150
Connect your Android Phone to the Lark 150
Connect your Camera to the Lark 150
Please turn off the +48V Phantom power on the camera/switcher before connecting to the Lark 150. If not, the device will be damaged.
Please set the camera/camcorder volume to the lowest, and set the Lark 150 to about 12-15, so that you can get the best audio with less device noise.
Connect your Android Phone(3.5mm) to the Lark 150
Use Grey 3.5mm TRRS Male.